Heading to SkyPark at Santa’s Village but curious how we’re adjusting this year’s festivities during a COVID-world? SkyPark is happy to provide a fun and safe environment where social distancing can be maintained and have reviewed state and county guidelines to determine where changes were necessary. Together, we can help each other stay healthy while enjoying precious time with our families and friends!
- SkyPark’s staff members wear masks at all times in accordance with CDC guidelines. Every day we screen our staff members before and after their shifts.
- All guests over the age of 2 are required to wear face coverings except when seated for dining or exercising.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers AND hand washing stations are located across the park. They can be found near every attraction and food location.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed inside the park via reservation only and all attractions are set up for social distancing.
- Additional cleaning schedules and procedures have been implemented to provide a sanitized environment across the park.
- Contactless payments are accepted throughout SkyPark.
We invite you to watch our short video for more!