Santa’s Village is a magical place year-round, but Christmastime is extra special
This holiday season, give your family an experience that they’ll always remember
BREAKFAST WITH SANTA
TEA WITH MRS. CLAUS
Meet Santa and enjoy a delicious breakfast of waffles, breakfast breads, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, Elves’ special casseroles, and breakfast meats, paired with a variety of juices, coffee and hot cocoa.
Join Mrs. Claus and her friends for a unique, private tea party experience. Mrs. Claus has been working extra hard and has prepared a fun-filled afternoon of stories, tea, sandwiches, and treats in your honor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to buy a ticket to SkyPark at Santa’s Village to attend Breakfast with Santa and/or Tea with Mrs. Claus? Yes. Each guest will need their own park admission ticket AND their own ticket for Breakfast with Santa or Tea with Mrs. Claus.
- Do I need tickets for my baby or toddler? Children aged 2 and under may enter the park and attend Breakfast with Santa and/or Tea with Mrs. Claus for free, provided that they are seated with a paid adult. Only guests with paid tickets will receive their own chair.
- What if I have an Annual Pass? Your Annual Pass, Lifestyle Pass, or Monthly Membership gives you entrance to the park at no additional cost. However, you will still need to purchase separate tickets for Breakfast with Santa or Tea with Mrs. Claus.
- Can my child attend Breakfast with Santa or Tea with Mrs. Claus without me? Each child must be accompanied by a paid adult and must be supervised at all times.
- Can I attend Breakfast with Santa or Tea with Mrs. Claus for free if I don’t eat anything? Due to limited space, each person in attendance must have their own paid ticket, regardless of food consumption or participation.
- Can I buy last-minute Breakfast with Santa or Tea with Mrs. Claus tickets at the door? Due to the popularity of these events, we cannot guarantee same-day reservations. In past years, each event has sold out in advance.
All guests entering SkyPark at Santa’s Village must sign a waiver, regardless of participation in activities.