IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!
The holiday season is upon us and there’s no better place to celebrate than Santa’s Village. Join us November 17th – January 8th for all of our favorite Christmas activities and attractions.
Your Day Pass to Santa’s Village gives you access to our trails, entertainment, character meet-and-greets, and outdoor activities including ice skating, rock climbing, pedal cars, and more. There are nominal fees for some craft activities such as cookie decorating. You’ll also be able to visit our many shops and restaurants. And, of course, no visit to Santa’s Village would be complete without seeing the Big Man himself!
When you arrive, head to Santa’s House to book your reservation time to see Santa. Elves will be standing by to assist you.
VISITS WITH SANTA ARE AVAILABLE BY RESERVATION OR BY WAITING IN THE STANDBY LINE
- Make your reservation as soon as you arrive at the park to secure your time to see Santa. All reservations must be made in-person.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you miss your reservation time, you will need to wait in the Standby Line.
- There is a limited number of reservations per day. Once they are filled, guests will be asked to wait in the Standby Line.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- There is a maximum of 6 persons allowed in Santa’s House at one time.
- The holiday season is the busiest time of year at Santa’s Village. As a result, wait times will be longer than usual. Please be patient.
- Visits with Santa are not guaranteed. While we do our best to accommodate all guests in the Standby Line, the sheer volume of visitors means that Santa doesn’t always get to see everyone.
- Please be kind to Santa’s Elves and staff- they are here to assist you.
Paid admission is required to enter Santa’s Village. All guests entering the park must complete a waiver, regardless of participation in activities. Failure to complete a waiver before reaching the Admissions building will result in you having to step out of line and will delay your entry into the park.