International Women’s Mountain Biking Day is an event dedicated to women who share a passion for riding and encourage others to join. Formed by the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) in 2018, this day is celebrated annually on the first Saturday in May. Join us on Saturday, May 7th, 2022 from 10AM-5PM for an empowering event for the ladies who ride, and for those who support them. Attendees will experience an afternoon filled with free clinics, giveaways from industry vendors, group rides, great times, and camaraderie for all!
The purchase of a Day Pass ticket gets you into the event ($59 for ages 13+, $49 for kids 4-12 /seniors). In addition to this event, your ticket also includes all of SkyPark’s everyday attractions/Village activities, restaurants and retail. And if you’re a SkyPark Passholder, this event is FREE!
- 9am-10am: Morning Yoga Creekside with Tarah Sparkman
- 10am: FREE Beginner lesson with Tina Brubaker with INTENSE Cycles (meet at Meadowlands sign)
- 10:30am – 12:30pm: Master new skills and riding techniques with Anne Galyean and Caroline Washam – Meet at SRAM booth 10:15am
- 11am: Master your suspension and touch points on the bike with SRAM’s Leigh Donovan and Kevin Hoard – Meet at SRAM booth 10:45am
- 12pm: Ride with Heather Munive (meet at Etnies Booth)
- 1pm: Etnies Tech Talk with Jon Takao in front of St.Nick’s
- 1pm: FREE Beginner lesson with Tina Brubaker with INTENSE Cycles (meet at Meadowlands sign)
- 2pm – 3:30pm: “Intro to jumping with Anne Galyean and Caroline Washam” Check-in at SRAM booth 1:45pm
- 2-4pm: The District 909 playing live music in front of St. Nick’s
- 4pm: Laps with Anne Galyean (trail TBD) and Leigh Donovan – Meet at SRAM booth at 3:45pm
- 4pm: Happy Hour Ride sponsored by LIV Cycling
- 5pm: SkyPark raffle and social time
Join the Happy Hour group ride with LIV Cycling during International Women’s MTB Day!
Don’t have a bike or want to try out something new? Get here early and head to our Bike Shop to grab a rental for the day. You’ll find a great selection of everyone’s favorite brands like Santa Cruz, Juliana, Specialized, Giant, Liv, Eminent, Rocky Mountain, Intense and Diamondback. Demos are available on a first-come, first-served basis (Youth: $45, Hardtail: $55, Full Suspension: $75, E-Bike with 2-hour limit: $85). Best of all? You’ll be able to use the bike all day!
So mark your calendars, ladies and gents! You don’t want to miss our International Women’s MTB Day event at SkyPark. Purchase your Day Pass tickets now so you can join in on all the stoke!
“Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.”